19th-Sep-21, 10:44 PM
Interesting question with several answers/opinions.
Drag racing is weight sensitive, and inserts are just dead weight. Machined alloy mag wheels, or plain lightweight plastic wheels work well.
Road racing is usually won in the corners. If I ever lose a race, and blame just the inserts? Everyone please have a chuckle at my expense. I'll probably be laughing too.
I like inserts on everything. Even if it's not the correct ones. They add a nice sparkle to any eye-candy.
Drag racing is weight sensitive, and inserts are just dead weight. Machined alloy mag wheels, or plain lightweight plastic wheels work well.
Road racing is usually won in the corners. If I ever lose a race, and blame just the inserts? Everyone please have a chuckle at my expense. I'll probably be laughing too.
I like inserts on everything. Even if it's not the correct ones. They add a nice sparkle to any eye-candy.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)