Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Best adhesives and filler ?
#2

If it is an ordinary plastic kit, I would use Revell Contacta. I find it dries and hardens quickly. It also has a fine tube for applying to small areas.
For filling I use P38 car filler for larger areas as it is easy to apply and sands well. For a finer finish and small blemishes Humbrol model filler is good. It dries quickly and has a very smooth finish. I use an old credit card to apply filler as it can be easily cut down to apply filler in very small areas.
[+] 2 members Like Mazda's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Best adhesives and filler ? - by Savage GT - 19th-Sep-21, 12:52 PM
RE: Best adhesives and filler ? - by Mazda - 19th-Sep-21, 02:58 PM
RE: Best adhesives and filler ? - by Savage GT - 19th-Sep-21, 03:12 PM
RE: Best adhesives and filler ? - by Mazda - 19th-Sep-21, 05:52 PM
RE: Best adhesives and filler ? - by Nico - 19th-Sep-21, 06:04 PM
RE: Best adhesives and filler ? - by munter - 19th-Sep-21, 08:40 PM
RE: Best adhesives and filler ? - by Savage GT - 20th-Sep-21, 06:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)