Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ninco Pro truck
#1

You know, Something similar to this: 

   

Livery and running gear/chassis condition or presence not important, just want a reasonable body.
I can find new but I don't want to pay collector money as I intend on using it as a basis to attempt modifications.
So if you have one or two worse for wear and can help me out, PM me with what you have and what you would like for it please  Checkeredflag
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ninco Pro truck - by Savage GT - 16th-Sep-21, 07:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Av Rally
18th-Nov-24, 09:09 PM
Last Post by chrisguyw
13th-Feb-24, 07:45 PM
Last Post by Graham
24th-Aug-21, 04:59 PM
Last Post by DPJ
6th-Jul-20, 09:58 PM
Last Post by Newt
9th-Aug-19, 01:41 PM
Last Post by dvd3500
4th-Jun-19, 09:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)