10th-Sep-21, 12:52 PM
Been on and off looking for a pair of NASCAR's for a while, but nothing was either the right price or a livery that caught my interest.
These came up BNIB, and I haggled the seller down to £35 each inc next day delivery. Some may say I still paid over what they are worth, but I am very pleased with how they look, Tampo is crisp colours are good.
My job now is to make the Circa 2002 Chassis run like the later sidewinder cars without spending to much more money
These came up BNIB, and I haggled the seller down to £35 each inc next day delivery. Some may say I still paid over what they are worth, but I am very pleased with how they look, Tampo is crisp colours are good.
My job now is to make the Circa 2002 Chassis run like the later sidewinder cars without spending to much more money


![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)