Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from the Dordogne in France
#1

Hi guys!  I’ve been slot racing on and off for over sixty years.  I’ve built many tracks and cars, formed clubs in the UK, Italy, and now France, raced in those countries, in the Czech Republic and even New Zealand.  I’m a past chairman of ECRA (now BSCRA) and past president of Planet32, the now defunct international association for 1/32 hard body slot racing.  I look forward to sharing experiences and promoting this fabulous sport.
[+] 10 members Like Graham Lane's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello from the Dordogne in France - by Graham Lane - 9th-Sep-21, 08:40 PM
RE: Hello from the Dordogne in France - by munter - 9th-Sep-21, 10:41 PM
RE: Hello from the Dordogne in France - by woodcote - 10th-Sep-21, 05:50 AM
RE: Hello from the Dordogne in France - by Savage GT - 10th-Sep-21, 06:03 AM
RE: Hello from the Dordogne in France - by rallyhub - 10th-Sep-21, 08:15 AM
RE: Hello from the Dordogne in France - by JasonB - 10th-Sep-21, 08:47 AM
RE: Hello from the Dordogne in France - by Anthony B - 10th-Sep-21, 09:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
2nd-Jun-25, 08:32 PM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
14th-Dec-23, 09:51 PM
Last Post by Carver
30th-Nov-21, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)