25th-May-19, 12:06 PM
No Ferrari pics yet, abie, as it's a bit too soon and with Mel in Greece I see no reason to rush!
Jabro is a Mk 2 and is just me putting my tools where my mouth is. I saw it, liked it, said someone should do it, so I did it in less than a day and my son then cast it in resin, a new hobby of his. Available from him at his strictly part time Monster Racing concern. It is a 1959 H-Mod car, but I don't know who raced it. It had a Crosley engine, although some had SAAB and even DKW 2 strokes. By filling out the tucked in sides behind the front arches you can make it a Mk 1. If it sells enough to cover my son, Bazz's costs (rubber and resin) I may make the Mk 3 or 4 to go with it.
Shown with the light alloy chassis and N20 sidewinder I have made for it. Spur gear is cheapo ebay bundle purchase, wheels are RS Slotracing scale 13"s, with Airfix Mini replica tyres and RS wire inserts. Shadowfax guide used back to front because, erm...I can.
Cheers,
Martin
Jabro is a Mk 2 and is just me putting my tools where my mouth is. I saw it, liked it, said someone should do it, so I did it in less than a day and my son then cast it in resin, a new hobby of his. Available from him at his strictly part time Monster Racing concern. It is a 1959 H-Mod car, but I don't know who raced it. It had a Crosley engine, although some had SAAB and even DKW 2 strokes. By filling out the tucked in sides behind the front arches you can make it a Mk 1. If it sells enough to cover my son, Bazz's costs (rubber and resin) I may make the Mk 3 or 4 to go with it.
Shown with the light alloy chassis and N20 sidewinder I have made for it. Spur gear is cheapo ebay bundle purchase, wheels are RS Slotracing scale 13"s, with Airfix Mini replica tyres and RS wire inserts. Shadowfax guide used back to front because, erm...I can.
Cheers,
Martin

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)