Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Messages
#9

(25th-Aug-21, 06:09 PM)JasonB Wrote:  Sorry Gordon, I've been busy today and only just had a chance to log in.

Not that I'd have been able to help, as I didn't know about the trash can either.

No problem Jason, I believe you are allowed a minute or two away from the forum!!  I had too much time on my hands again today and made a list of all the slot car bodies I have made since I returned to the hobby! Thirty six! Not sure how many commercial ones I've used.

The very last to be completed was a certain J type van. I wonder if it will ever be reproduced Sun
 
.xlsx Slot car bodies I've made 2.xlsx Size: 28.12 KB  Downloads: 194

Not sure if exell files will show...we shall see! PS obviously not Wavegreen
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 09:50 AM
RE: Messages - by CMOTD - 25th-Aug-21, 10:03 AM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 10:26 AM
RE: Messages - by CMOTD - 25th-Aug-21, 11:56 AM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 03:06 PM
RE: Messages - by CMOTD - 25th-Aug-21, 03:17 PM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 03:31 PM
RE: Messages - by JasonB - 25th-Aug-21, 06:09 PM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 07:00 PM
RE: Messages - by JasonB - 25th-Aug-21, 09:30 PM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 26th-Aug-21, 05:40 AM
RE: Messages - by Fluff - 26th-Aug-21, 07:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)