Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Messages
#1

Sorry to post this here but I seem to have a ghost in the machine again.

I keep getting a notice that it's 100% full and I can't send any messages. I emptied it last night but it's full again this morning. I just sent Jason a message telling him and that doesn't appear in the sent box and neither do a couple of chats with Anthony!!

Help!
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 09:50 AM
RE: Messages - by CMOTD - 25th-Aug-21, 10:03 AM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 10:26 AM
RE: Messages - by CMOTD - 25th-Aug-21, 11:56 AM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 03:06 PM
RE: Messages - by CMOTD - 25th-Aug-21, 03:17 PM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 03:31 PM
RE: Messages - by JasonB - 25th-Aug-21, 06:09 PM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Aug-21, 07:00 PM
RE: Messages - by JasonB - 25th-Aug-21, 09:30 PM
RE: Messages - by Gordon Steadman - 26th-Aug-21, 05:40 AM
RE: Messages - by Fluff - 26th-Aug-21, 07:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)