Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Home track
#1

I am looking to get a fun , interesting layout for a 6x8’ platform. I like the detail look on 1/32 cars but don’t think my space is big enough. So I would be going the direction of a AFX style, unless you have some ideas for me.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Home track - by Andy6868 - 25th-Aug-21, 12:29 AM
RE: Home track - by dreinecke - 25th-Aug-21, 02:40 AM
RE: Home track - by KensRedZed - 25th-Aug-21, 04:34 AM
RE: Home track - by slot finger - 12th-Dec-23, 12:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
22nd-Nov-24, 11:27 AM
Last Post by BAracer
16th-Jul-23, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
1st-Jan-21, 04:10 PM
Last Post by woodcote
12th-Jun-20, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)