Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3D Printing
#5

We're trying to avoid creating too many subforums in an attempt to keep the main forum index reasonably simple.

I'm also not sure where we'd put a 3D printing sub forum. If we put it in Tracks & Scenery then it excludes 3d printed cars and chassis, and vice versa.

For the moment I'd suggest just starting some 3d printing posts, I haven't actually seen any yet. If they build up enough interest we could then consider giving 3d it's own category and moving those posts across.

That would make much more sense to me than trying to shoehorn 3d stuff into inappropriate sub forums, but I'd like to see that there is going to be enough interest first.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
3D Printing - by Geoff Shannon - 23rd-Apr-19, 01:40 AM
RE: 3D Printing - by Fluff - 23rd-Apr-19, 02:43 AM
RE: 3D Printing - by Geoff Shannon - 23rd-Apr-19, 03:35 AM
RE: 3D Printing - by Johnno - 25th-May-19, 12:02 AM
RE: 3D Printing - by JasonB - 25th-May-19, 11:26 AM
RE: 3D Printing - by Johnno - 25th-May-19, 12:11 PM
RE: 3D Printing - by JasonB - 25th-May-19, 12:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)