22nd-Aug-21, 08:23 AM
OK more cars from a clubmate, he has promised me these are his last ... hmmm we will see
All of these cars are boxed in great condition and may have test laps on them. I know the mini has, the other 2 look like they haven't been run but I will presume they have to be on the safe side !
Postage to the UK is £4 Per car, other destinations will need to be calculated.
Scalextric Mini C3640 one spare braid only on bottom of box £30
Sideways Mustang SW49 Spares parts package unopened on bottom of box £45
SRC/OSC Capri details here: SRC Ford Capri 2600 LV No.7 Brands Hatch 1973 (SRC-00406) (pendleslotracing.co.uk)
Package with spare small parts unopened included in box. £40
As usual, Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me for any queries.
All of these cars are boxed in great condition and may have test laps on them. I know the mini has, the other 2 look like they haven't been run but I will presume they have to be on the safe side !
Postage to the UK is £4 Per car, other destinations will need to be calculated.
Scalextric Mini C3640 one spare braid only on bottom of box £30
Sideways Mustang SW49 Spares parts package unopened on bottom of box £45
SRC/OSC Capri details here: SRC Ford Capri 2600 LV No.7 Brands Hatch 1973 (SRC-00406) (pendleslotracing.co.uk)
Package with spare small parts unopened included in box. £40
As usual, Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me for any queries.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)