24th-May-19, 07:31 PM
Here is a photograph of my portable work-bench. I decided a couple of years ago that a portable unit would useful when it was too cold to work in my shed. After some deliberation I reckoned I needed something like a baking board with storage built in so that when necessary I could quickly pick it up and stash it out of sight...
Ended up with this plastic storage box which I have fitted on the top a section of track and have put crystal box lids inside full of a collection of randomly acquired parts. Any filing or cutting can be done with the lid off so all the waste goes in the container - some day I will clean it out...
Leo
Ended up with this plastic storage box which I have fitted on the top a section of track and have put crystal box lids inside full of a collection of randomly acquired parts. Any filing or cutting can be done with the lid off so all the waste goes in the container - some day I will clean it out...
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)