Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Howdy from the Chesapeake area
#7

(19th-Aug-21, 11:15 AM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Hello Saxinis ,
Greetings from Scotland. 
Carrera Digital doesn't have much of a presence on English-speaking slot-car forums but there is some on here now. I think that the reason the Carerra system doesn't feature much is because it works...

Leo
Thank you.  TBH, a lot of the info I have found on the internet is old.  Slot cars don't seem to be in good supply in the US.  I'm not sure how much is the pandemic and how much is the lack of interest  I'd go HO if the cars were detailed better, and I'd probably go Scalextric if Digital did not seem to be an afterthought.
[+] 1 member Likes Saxinis's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Howdy from the Chesapeake area - by Saxinis - 19th-Aug-21, 12:48 AM
RE: Howdy from the Chesapeake area - by woodcote - 19th-Aug-21, 06:50 AM
RE: Howdy from the Chesapeake area - by Saxinis - 20th-Aug-21, 11:22 AM
RE: Howdy from the Chesapeake area - by 73emgee - 19th-Aug-21, 11:00 AM
RE: Howdy from the Chesapeake area - by Saxinis - 20th-Aug-21, 11:25 AM
RE: Howdy from the Chesapeake area - by Scuderia_Turini - 19th-Aug-21, 11:15 AM
RE: Howdy from the Chesapeake area - by Saxinis - 20th-Aug-21, 11:30 AM
RE: Howdy from the Chesapeake area - by 964rh - 20th-Aug-21, 07:38 PM
RE: Howdy from the Chesapeake area - by mickey thumbs - 21st-Aug-21, 02:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
11th-Nov-25, 08:55 PM
Last Post by fotodoug
17th-Apr-19, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)