20th-Aug-21, 11:06 AM
I recently gave Fluff a pair of these to refurbish and we tried to race with them a couple of days ago. Suffice to say it proved something of a challenge to get them round the twisty bits. If you can get them to perform properly you are a better man than me Gunga Din.
Having said that, many years ago when I first started club racing a guy called John Watts used one in a fun race against Ninco saloon cars and won with ease, lapping me twice in the process! I can't remember exactly what he had done with them but I seem to recollect that an awful lot of lead was involved.
Having said that, many years ago when I first started club racing a guy called John Watts used one in a fun race against Ninco saloon cars and won with ease, lapping me twice in the process! I can't remember exactly what he had done with them but I seem to recollect that an awful lot of lead was involved.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)