Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I like Minis
#9

I used this one at Bordeaux in 2008. It is the Downton Twinni Mini which ran at the Targa Florio it follows the real car and has two K's motors and 4WD. I was told that it was originally built by Gordon Murray but the truth got in the way of a good story when I contacted Gordon who said he could not remember building it.
Airfix body.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
[+] 9 members Like scaleslotcars's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 12:36 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 16th-Aug-21, 01:36 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Mitch58 - 16th-Aug-21, 01:47 PM
RE: I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 04:43 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 16th-Aug-21, 05:37 PM
RE: I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 06:38 PM
RE: I like Minis - by rallyhub - 16th-Aug-21, 08:27 PM
RE: I like Minis - by KensRedZed - 16th-Aug-21, 08:29 PM
RE: I like Minis - by scaleslotcars - 17th-Aug-21, 10:09 AM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 17th-Aug-21, 10:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)