Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I like Minis
#8

Joel,

Wow man! That's a lot of cool and different Minis. I only have one, and I modified it to death for a Targa Florio livery.

   

The parts, and the planned livery in the photos in the background.

   

Chop, chop, hack, hack...

   

Targa Florio wheel flairs added.

   

Plum crazy purple.

   

It runs very well with a scratch built aluminum chassis, and roller bearings on all four corners.

   
   

My one and only Mini.
[+] 4 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 12:36 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 16th-Aug-21, 01:36 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Mitch58 - 16th-Aug-21, 01:47 PM
RE: I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 04:43 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 16th-Aug-21, 05:37 PM
RE: I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 06:38 PM
RE: I like Minis - by rallyhub - 16th-Aug-21, 08:27 PM
RE: I like Minis - by KensRedZed - 16th-Aug-21, 08:29 PM
RE: I like Minis - by scaleslotcars - 17th-Aug-21, 10:09 AM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 17th-Aug-21, 10:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)