Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I like Minis
#2

Hi Joel.
This one by John Secchi is my favourite slot Mini. But like you I have an attachment to the early Airfix ones with the plastic undertray and hopeless "cube" motor. Any sight of these takes me straight back to my first slot racing days.
       
[+] 7 members Like Eddie Grice's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 12:36 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 16th-Aug-21, 01:36 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Mitch58 - 16th-Aug-21, 01:47 PM
RE: I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 04:43 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 16th-Aug-21, 05:37 PM
RE: I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 06:38 PM
RE: I like Minis - by rallyhub - 16th-Aug-21, 08:27 PM
RE: I like Minis - by KensRedZed - 16th-Aug-21, 08:29 PM
RE: I like Minis - by scaleslotcars - 17th-Aug-21, 10:09 AM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 17th-Aug-21, 10:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)