Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I like Minis
#1

For some unfathomable reason, over the years I have developed an inordinate fondness for Minis.
I now have far too many, but some of them are actually quite interesting.
First the boring stuff.
Early Scalex C7 (don't like the one with the silly wheel arches), favorite is the black one.
   
Next the Scalex FWD C76
   

Now to the more interesting stuff, the Airfix minis which was modified many times over its production years, I prefer the early ones with the useless underpan.
   
   

The Airfix mini clearly inspired many scratchbuilders to try their luck in all sort of interesting ways, here is a group shot.
   

In the next post we'll look at the details


Joel
[+] 7 members Like merkit the grof's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 12:36 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 16th-Aug-21, 01:36 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Mitch58 - 16th-Aug-21, 01:47 PM
RE: I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 04:43 PM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 16th-Aug-21, 05:37 PM
RE: I like Minis - by merkit the grof - 16th-Aug-21, 06:38 PM
RE: I like Minis - by rallyhub - 16th-Aug-21, 08:27 PM
RE: I like Minis - by KensRedZed - 16th-Aug-21, 08:29 PM
RE: I like Minis - by scaleslotcars - 17th-Aug-21, 10:09 AM
RE: I like Minis - by Eddie Grice - 17th-Aug-21, 10:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)