7th-Aug-21, 02:34 PM
I had been thinking about getting a pair of Revoslots for a while now, but nothing had yet sold me, initially the Playstation Porsche GT2 was calling, but that sold out before I had the funds to buy it and a partner.
Then I saw these and loved the pair, those liveries really suit the GT1 better than any I had seen Revoslot do before IMO, so as soon as stock arrived I had them ordered :)
They look even better in the flesh, and although the wheels are done differently to my usual 1/32 fare, I think they look better for it as they are much closer to scale sizes with the rim on the outside.
I look forward to blue-printing these with a couple of tweaks: Some softer tyres (I ordered a pack each of Revoslot G25's and F22 "air" tyres to try with them).
As they run small cans and weigh in at around 100g, I also thought a change of gearing would be beneficial for my track, so some 11mm pinions were ordered to bring the ratio from 2.75:1 to 3.0:1 to (hopefully) brake better and be more suited to my home track.
Finally a nice Staffs 1.5mm hex driver was added to the order so I could take the wheels off !
As the only "Limited edition" thing appears to be the box, maybe some of my outlay can be recouped by selling that to collectors
I am hoping for some relief from my sciatica soon so I can get to the mancave for a tinker, I have a few cars (mine and a club mates) that need setting up.
Then I saw these and loved the pair, those liveries really suit the GT1 better than any I had seen Revoslot do before IMO, so as soon as stock arrived I had them ordered :)
They look even better in the flesh, and although the wheels are done differently to my usual 1/32 fare, I think they look better for it as they are much closer to scale sizes with the rim on the outside.
I look forward to blue-printing these with a couple of tweaks: Some softer tyres (I ordered a pack each of Revoslot G25's and F22 "air" tyres to try with them).
As they run small cans and weigh in at around 100g, I also thought a change of gearing would be beneficial for my track, so some 11mm pinions were ordered to bring the ratio from 2.75:1 to 3.0:1 to (hopefully) brake better and be more suited to my home track.
Finally a nice Staffs 1.5mm hex driver was added to the order so I could take the wheels off !
As the only "Limited edition" thing appears to be the box, maybe some of my outlay can be recouped by selling that to collectors

I am hoping for some relief from my sciatica soon so I can get to the mancave for a tinker, I have a few cars (mine and a club mates) that need setting up.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)