Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Spectator induced insanity?
#2

I would say that it is more a desire to get going again and win!!

I don't think Silverstone would have been any different with spectators or without, the stakes are incredibly high in that championship, probably more so than any F1 Championship that I have witnessed in 5 decades of following F1.
[+] 2 members Like Bazzer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Spectator induced insanity? - by CMOTD - 2nd-Aug-21, 09:52 AM
RE: Spectator induced insanity? - by Bazzer - 2nd-Aug-21, 09:57 AM
RE: Spectator induced insanity? - by autoavia - 2nd-Aug-21, 10:19 AM
RE: Spectator induced insanity? - by woodcote - 2nd-Aug-21, 11:30 AM
RE: Spectator induced insanity? - by Scuderia_Turini - 2nd-Aug-21, 05:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by autoavia
6th-Jun-22, 10:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)