Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Kempston Park
#1

Here is my track, it is  named Kempston Park as I live in Kempston, Bedfordshire, a play on a horse racing track with a similar name. It ws built with 4 lanes but I rarely have that many racing so I have decided to remove the inside lane to allow more room for scenery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZD-TL_xGPc&t=3s

As my first step towards scenery I have bought the Magneticracing Reims multi pack:

https://magneticracing.com/product/005al...ulti-pack/ 

The track is very much a work in progress. I was motivated to get the race management system installed when I agreed to host a proxy race as part of a series organised by Colin at http://www.rsslotracing.com I used race coordinator https://www.racecoordinator.net

The shed that houses the track is 12' x24' and lives at the bottom of my garden.

Cheers,

John



[+] 6 members Like john roche's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Kempston Park - by john roche - 29th-Jul-21, 09:30 AM
RE: Kempston Park - by Anthony B - 29th-Jul-21, 09:53 AM
RE: Kempston Park - by Scuderia_Turini - 29th-Jul-21, 10:11 AM
RE: Kempston Park - by john roche - 29th-Jul-21, 10:47 AM
RE: Kempston Park - by Top Down - 29th-Jul-21, 10:13 AM
RE: Kempston Park - by Carver - 29th-Jul-21, 02:21 PM
RE: Kempston Park - by john roche - 2nd-Aug-21, 01:32 PM
RE: Kempston Park - by john roche - 29th-Jul-21, 04:02 PM
RE: Kempston Park - by Scuderia_Turini - 2nd-Aug-21, 06:02 PM
RE: Kempston Park - by john roche - 2nd-Aug-21, 07:12 PM
RE: Kempston Park - by Scuderia_Turini - 2nd-Aug-21, 08:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by sim_play_race
21st-Jul-26, 07:11 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
31st-Oct-23, 08:42 AM
Last Post by Savage GT
17th-Jul-23, 05:40 PM
Last Post by arbe99
17th-Jul-23, 04:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)