28th-Jul-21, 07:58 PM
Pardon my ignorance ...
am a total newbie at this ...
I really don't know the difference ...
Ideally I want to create a ideally 4 track (can live with 2) that people can race cars around ...
We are building this as a project we plan to power each card with pedal bikes ... as part of a green initiative project ...
one of our sponsors is German company we want to do the Nurburgring
any advice / help is most welcome
rgds
Kevin
am a total newbie at this ...
I really don't know the difference ...
Ideally I want to create a ideally 4 track (can live with 2) that people can race cars around ...
We are building this as a project we plan to power each card with pedal bikes ... as part of a green initiative project ...
one of our sponsors is German company we want to do the Nurburgring
any advice / help is most welcome
rgds
Kevin

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)