Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BRM P154 Can Am
#12

David sent me a P154 and it looks fine to me.  He also sent me a March 707 which he admitted was a bit wide so I cut it down a bit and made new vents for the back end and new wings, then I got the white metal parts done for him from my masters. The front is a very difficult shape to do with just 2 white metal winglets, but with Milliput and styrene card it's doable.  The decals are very nice.  I think David thought they were a bit of an uncertain seller, hence their not being on his website.  Same with the Chevron B19 and Lola T210, but I have one of each and they're lovely little Group 6 ers.  I like his stuff and you won't get better value.

Cheers,
Martin
Quote


Messages In This Thread
BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 30th-Apr-19, 04:20 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by munter - 30th-Apr-19, 08:46 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 30th-Apr-19, 09:47 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Apr-19, 10:33 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by kalbfellp - 30th-Apr-19, 10:45 PM
kalbfellp - by kalbfellp - 1st-May-19, 07:35 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by munter - 1st-May-19, 07:47 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 1st-May-19, 08:05 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 1st-May-19, 10:32 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by kalbfellp - 1st-May-19, 10:39 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 1st-May-19, 10:52 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by ClubSpecial - 22nd-May-19, 06:15 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Anthony B - 22nd-May-19, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)