27th-Jul-21, 01:21 PM
I've been wondering for a while what route to take on lap counting and timing.
Being an electrickery numpty, all the usual solutions seemed beyond my limited capabilities.
Since getting an iPad mini, I downloaded LapTracker from the Apps store and have just rigged up a temporary - probably permanent - block to hold the Pad. The Mini is just the right size I think. A full size one would be over large.
Works very well indeed and will send an Exell spreadsheet to the Mac for playing with. Can't remember how much it was, certainly no more than 2 or 3 euros. Worth much more. Highly recommended.
Being an electrickery numpty, all the usual solutions seemed beyond my limited capabilities.
Since getting an iPad mini, I downloaded LapTracker from the Apps store and have just rigged up a temporary - probably permanent - block to hold the Pad. The Mini is just the right size I think. A full size one would be over large.
Works very well indeed and will send an Exell spreadsheet to the Mac for playing with. Can't remember how much it was, certainly no more than 2 or 3 euros. Worth much more. Highly recommended.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)