20th-Jul-21, 07:17 PM
I made a few posts here more than a year ago. Better late than never, I say!
Partly for sentimental reasons, I have stuck to the old slot forum so far. It was the place that got me started with this hobby and from which I have learned a lot from older threads.
But since the Big Time Operators have taken over it is not funny anymore. Nuff said... Maybe you, who started this forum saw it coming?
My main approach to this hobby is building my own wood bodies, often with a wooden chassis as well. Some of you know me already. Here are some pics for those who don't.
If I should make anything worth showing it will turn up here.
Cheers
Carver
Partly for sentimental reasons, I have stuck to the old slot forum so far. It was the place that got me started with this hobby and from which I have learned a lot from older threads.
But since the Big Time Operators have taken over it is not funny anymore. Nuff said... Maybe you, who started this forum saw it coming?
My main approach to this hobby is building my own wood bodies, often with a wooden chassis as well. Some of you know me already. Here are some pics for those who don't.
If I should make anything worth showing it will turn up here.
Cheers
Carver

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)