18th-Jul-21, 08:10 PM
I have always been a fan of Le Mans and Ferrari,
Way back in the 80's I used to build 1/43rds white metal models (as Tony Knows) and loved these 2 cars.
These 2 were produced by MMK on a very limited basis for Circuit Routiers in France. Not cheap but hey you only live once. One disappointment is the Ferarelle car was a short kamm type back and not the long sweeping tail of the Bellancauto version (although both were entered by team Bellancauto).
Not bad mechanicals - Sideways chassis and internals.
More strangers in my collection
Way back in the 80's I used to build 1/43rds white metal models (as Tony Knows) and loved these 2 cars.
These 2 were produced by MMK on a very limited basis for Circuit Routiers in France. Not cheap but hey you only live once. One disappointment is the Ferarelle car was a short kamm type back and not the long sweeping tail of the Bellancauto version (although both were entered by team Bellancauto).
Not bad mechanicals - Sideways chassis and internals.
More strangers in my collection

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)