18th-Jul-21, 07:03 PM
My total rejection of all things slot seems to have suffered a blow.
I hadn't realised just how often I would pop into the track room just for a few laps. Nothing to do with competition, just the fun of the cars going round.
We allowed ourselves a day off today so, as I had so conveniently ordered an extra sheet of ply.........
Quick mark up in pencil then rout and a couple of coats of paint. Not sure when I will finish it as the bathroom needs attention and I may have to instal a new one before anything else. Only an 8 x 4 but better than nothing and it will keep my thumb in!
Test track if nothing else but extending it with some extra long straights would be straightforward enough should I decide to keep it.
Back to work tomorrow Steadman.
I hadn't realised just how often I would pop into the track room just for a few laps. Nothing to do with competition, just the fun of the cars going round.
We allowed ourselves a day off today so, as I had so conveniently ordered an extra sheet of ply.........
Quick mark up in pencil then rout and a couple of coats of paint. Not sure when I will finish it as the bathroom needs attention and I may have to instal a new one before anything else. Only an 8 x 4 but better than nothing and it will keep my thumb in!
Test track if nothing else but extending it with some extra long straights would be straightforward enough should I decide to keep it.
Back to work tomorrow Steadman.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)