Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ford Mirage M1
#1

     
 I have just completed a Ford Mirage M1. I have completed it as the car which ran in the BOAC 500 at Brands Hatch in 1967. The car was driven by Pedro Rodriguez & Richard Thompson. I remember the race as it was the first big international race meeting that I attended. The body was cast by Fast Bodies.
[+] 8 members Like Mazda's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ford Mirage M1 - by Mazda - 15th-Jul-21, 09:22 AM
RE: Ford Mirage M1 - by HiFi - 15th-Jul-21, 09:35 AM
RE: Ford Mirage M1 - by KensRedZed - 15th-Jul-21, 01:17 PM
RE: Ford Mirage M1 - by Nico - 16th-Jul-21, 09:30 AM
RE: Ford Mirage M1 - by Anthony B - 18th-Jul-21, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)