Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Matra MS 10
#3

Leo

That is a 'standard' Arifix slimlline motor/chassis. I was dumbfounded by how well and quick it was - I had a modified 13D in my car and it was quick, but Paolo's car handled so well in the corners that he was quicker than i was overall. I managed to hold fastest lap times in some of the lanes - but he did more laps Rofl Rofl
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Matra MS 10 - by Anthony B - 4th-Jul-21, 06:28 PM
RE: Matra MS 10 - by Scuderia_Turini - 4th-Jul-21, 11:25 PM
RE: Matra MS 10 - by Anthony B - 5th-Jul-21, 11:11 AM
RE: Matra MS 10 - by Scuderia_Turini - 5th-Jul-21, 05:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)