4th-Jul-21, 02:35 PM
Hello LHP,
The T-jet Boss Mustang has what you're looking for. It has close to the same parts as the XR-7 Eliminator.
I bought the white kit from Jag Hobbies for $8.50 and popped the wing off because I want a Mustang without. But the white kit isn't a Boss Mustang. You'll need to find a used and abused Boss Mustang body to get a proper scoop.
That would be one way to solve your problem.
Ken
The T-jet Boss Mustang has what you're looking for. It has close to the same parts as the XR-7 Eliminator.
I bought the white kit from Jag Hobbies for $8.50 and popped the wing off because I want a Mustang without. But the white kit isn't a Boss Mustang. You'll need to find a used and abused Boss Mustang body to get a proper scoop.
That would be one way to solve your problem.
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)