Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello From Australia
#1

Hi All,
I would like to introduce myself to you all.
As the title suggests, I live in Australia. I have been playing with Slot Cars on and off for about 50 years; however started getting serious about the hobby in 2017. 
Recently started build up cars which I get the most enjoyment out of. In saying that I cannot go past a car that catches my eye from one of the manufacturers.
My main focus has been Australian touring and V8 Supercars as well as American muscle cars. , However I have been buying LMP and European GT cars as well. 
Cheers
[+] 5 members Like Oldskool62's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello From Australia - by Oldskool62 - 3rd-Jul-21, 09:51 PM
RE: Hello From Australia - by JasonB - 3rd-Jul-21, 10:40 PM
RE: Hello From Australia - by woodcote - 4th-Jul-21, 06:07 AM
RE: Hello From Australia - by munter - 4th-Jul-21, 08:13 AM
RE: Hello From Australia - by Johnno - 4th-Jul-21, 08:39 AM
RE: Hello From Australia - by Anthony B - 4th-Jul-21, 07:21 PM
RE: Hello From Australia - by Oldskool62 - 4th-Jul-21, 08:23 PM
RE: Hello From Australia - by Scuderia_Turini - 5th-Jul-21, 10:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
2nd-Nov-21, 08:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)