27th-Jun-21, 11:58 PM
Wow that strip is giving great light. Racing at "night" has always been one of the dreams of imaginative slot-racers of all ages but the dream ends when the room lights are simply switched off and on. This could be the start of something big.
I was thinking back to my disco days and we had a control unit that would fade in and out the various light bulbs but just in a random pattern as far as I recall. The TC420 unit seems ideal for this job, and my Festive Season light display!
Speaking of such, I found that a neat mounting arrangement for the (blue) LED strip was to stick it into a length of plastic electrical trunking that allowed easy installation and removal on one leg of my car-port.
Leo
I was thinking back to my disco days and we had a control unit that would fade in and out the various light bulbs but just in a random pattern as far as I recall. The TC420 unit seems ideal for this job, and my Festive Season light display!
Speaking of such, I found that a neat mounting arrangement for the (blue) LED strip was to stick it into a length of plastic electrical trunking that allowed easy installation and removal on one leg of my car-port.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)