Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Give away junk pile restored
#1

Recently at Brian's for a friendly race meeting (CMOTD) he very kindly have me a pick from a bag of sorry cases of part cars etc .
I chose a Ford Focus rally car ,needed new tyres and a guide ,a pair of old F1type cars ,new tyres new pinion and guides and braids ,but the best I the lot a pair of sidecar outfits which needed new tyres opinions and braids and I have them a quick repaint just to brighten them up .
All are now running as well as can be expected but a lot of fun to be had I expect 
Many thanks Brian ( will raid your box of bits again) 

Steve


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 5 members Like Fluff's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Give away junk pile restored - by Fluff - 27th-Jun-21, 10:07 AM
RE: Give away junk pile restored - by Scuderia_Turini - 27th-Jun-21, 05:45 PM
RE: Give away junk pile restored - by Fluff - 27th-Jun-21, 06:10 PM
RE: Give away junk pile restored - by Scuderia_Turini - 27th-Jun-21, 08:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)