Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi from Cambridge UK
#1

Hi, Wavegreen
Brian (CMOTD) introduced me to this new Forum at the Slotcar Festival yesterday, so having had a quick look this morning feel this site has a bit of a familiar feel I like, and so here I am now registered!

I am more of a collector (mainly Scalextric) than racer.

If you want to visit the little club I run just outside St. Neots near Cambridge once a month drop me a line. No serious racing just more of a social evening, the club tries to appeal to the younger generation of slot racers as well as long as they are accompanied by an adult. I use a Ninco 4 lane set up for those who like to know these kind of things, and can always try and help you out if you need some of that track.


Cheers,
CB
[+] 1 member Likes Cambridge Blue's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hi from Cambridge UK - by Cambridge Blue - 20th-May-19, 09:22 AM
RE: Hi from Cambridge UK - by CMOTD - 20th-May-19, 09:28 AM
RE: Hi from Cambridge UK - by Scuderia_Turini - 20th-May-19, 09:35 AM
RE: Hi from Cambridge UK - by Cambridge Blue - 20th-May-19, 10:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)