23rd-Jun-21, 08:19 AM
Sounds like a great plan and I'm following your progress
An option I vaguely considered was a couple of the 'sunrise' alarm clocks - one in the west for sunset (they do that too) and one in the east for sunrise. Some even you give you a 'dawn chorus' of bird song! Of course, a separate switching off/on/dimming of main lighting would be necessary if you wanted strong 'daylight' in the room.
There are also dimmer timers for mains sockets - if you wanted to run a brighter mains light alongside the LEDs.
An option I vaguely considered was a couple of the 'sunrise' alarm clocks - one in the west for sunset (they do that too) and one in the east for sunrise. Some even you give you a 'dawn chorus' of bird song! Of course, a separate switching off/on/dimming of main lighting would be necessary if you wanted strong 'daylight' in the room.
There are also dimmer timers for mains sockets - if you wanted to run a brighter mains light alongside the LEDs.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)