Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Compare your slot-car addiction level
#10

No where near as that in the OP but having been asked recently about my slot car dedication, the answer wasn't a real surprise but it still raised the eyebrows somewhat.

Since 5th May 2017 when I started with the Scalextric Digital ARC PRO Platinum set, I've spent $34,271.79 which includes my home MrTrax track at $11,000

Am I addicted? Probably, though this is my real first hobby I've gotten into this deep.


[+] 1 member Likes Johnno's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Compare your slot-car addiction level - by Scuderia_Turini - 19th-Mar-20, 05:32 PM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by Fast Co. - 7th-Jan-21, 03:54 PM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by Anthony B - 8th-Jan-21, 09:41 AM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by Zippideedooda - 30th-May-21, 03:14 AM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by rallyhub - 30th-May-21, 07:30 AM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-May-21, 12:44 PM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by Zippideedooda - 31st-May-21, 01:55 PM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by Anthony B - 31st-May-21, 07:08 PM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by KensRedZed - 31st-May-21, 08:47 PM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by Johnno - 21st-Jun-21, 06:51 AM
RE: Compare your slot-car addiction level - by Oldskool62 - 8th-Jul-21, 07:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)