19th-Jun-21, 09:04 PM
First test
LSC London
Tuesday 15th June 2021
GT class at LSC
Type "b" motors as described above.
Scalextric sport track, urethane tyres
This class of racing is packed full of long can inline cars from NSR and Slot.it
Testing of the black bull went very well.
The car was smooth and stable.
I'd go as far as to say that this ie the best "first test" of a car I've ever done.
Did I choose to race the black bull in the night?
In short, no
My car for the night was an NSR ASV , lightweight components, nsr king 30 motor inline.
The sheer power of the king motor completely outperformed the black arrow sioux.
Not surprising that this class is dominated by powerful inline motors.
So, what next for the black bull?
Can't use it at nascot wood. Black arrow is not an endorsed manufacturer
Time to get the thinking cap on.
Do I dare try this fragile beast as a proxy car?
Would this work as an oxigen digital car ?
Should I optimise this car for wood racing?
Next test, wood track. Milton Keynes Racewars venue on Monday...
I'll post the testing feedback early next week.
Alan
LSC London
Tuesday 15th June 2021
GT class at LSC
Type "b" motors as described above.
Scalextric sport track, urethane tyres
This class of racing is packed full of long can inline cars from NSR and Slot.it
Testing of the black bull went very well.
The car was smooth and stable.
I'd go as far as to say that this ie the best "first test" of a car I've ever done.
Did I choose to race the black bull in the night?
In short, no
My car for the night was an NSR ASV , lightweight components, nsr king 30 motor inline.
The sheer power of the king motor completely outperformed the black arrow sioux.
Not surprising that this class is dominated by powerful inline motors.
So, what next for the black bull?
Can't use it at nascot wood. Black arrow is not an endorsed manufacturer
Time to get the thinking cap on.
Do I dare try this fragile beast as a proxy car?
Would this work as an oxigen digital car ?
Should I optimise this car for wood racing?
Next test, wood track. Milton Keynes Racewars venue on Monday...
I'll post the testing feedback early next week.
Alan

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)