9th-Jun-21, 04:59 PM
So chaps... where are we in terms on unleashing these beasts in competitive action?
If we agree on Alan's rules, then my offer still stands of a multi-stage test of speed and agility over a long weekend. I have no dog in this race - I'll just run it.
Next month? August? All for the price of return postage and...
... each participant gets one of these beauties in their return parcel to add another Leyland Legend to this adventure in Wonderland.
I have a box of 20 Metro bodies that were going to be the basis of a WHO/digital banger racing class (with Angelo's support) a few years ago. Unfortunately, it just wasn't the right time... and now things have moved on. My preference is sans 6R4 body kit.
If we agree on Alan's rules, then my offer still stands of a multi-stage test of speed and agility over a long weekend. I have no dog in this race - I'll just run it.
Next month? August? All for the price of return postage and...
... each participant gets one of these beauties in their return parcel to add another Leyland Legend to this adventure in Wonderland.
I have a box of 20 Metro bodies that were going to be the basis of a WHO/digital banger racing class (with Angelo's support) a few years ago. Unfortunately, it just wasn't the right time... and now things have moved on. My preference is sans 6R4 body kit.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)