Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Airfix/MRRC series 4 F1 cars
#4

I don't think that Mabuchi is original Leo, looks like a transplant from a Scalextric car. The wires are thicker and different colours to those used by Airfix. As far as I know the Johnson 111 was standard fitment. Here is one from a recent eBay listing.
   
I have found the missing motor from my Lotus and that is also a 111.
I could also be wrong though, I often am. Agreed they do look slightly bulky but total scale accuracy was not that common back in the day.
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Airfix/MRRC series 4 F1 cars - by CMOTD - 7th-Jun-21, 10:43 AM
RE: Airfix/MRRC series 4 F1 cars - by Fluff - 8th-Jun-21, 05:39 AM
RE: Airfix/MRRC series 4 F1 cars - by Scuderia_Turini - 8th-Jun-21, 04:42 PM
RE: Airfix/MRRC series 4 F1 cars - by CMOTD - 8th-Jun-21, 06:53 PM
RE: Airfix/MRRC series 4 F1 cars - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Jun-21, 12:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
29th-Dec-20, 04:23 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
28th-Mar-19, 02:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)