Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1/24 In car camera
#5

(7th-Jun-21, 11:45 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  The camera used in my video above is a "Wing Camera" designed for building in to Radio Control aircraft. As it is intended for long range footage, it is not too wide an angle of view.  "Action Cameras" intended for personal or dash cam use tend to have  quite a wide angle of view so pickup a lot of the trackside scenery (or in my case the clutter!).

Leo

I totally get the clutter! I have a couple of small quad cameras about 14mm by 14mm along with the video tx. I will give that a shot and see if the video quality is any better. I would think it should be better at handling the speed of the car.

Kevin
[+] 1 member Likes Krpepe's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
1/24 In car camera - by Krpepe - 7th-Jun-21, 04:56 PM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Scuderia_Turini - 7th-Jun-21, 05:11 PM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Krpepe - 7th-Jun-21, 05:20 PM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Scuderia_Turini - 7th-Jun-21, 11:45 PM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Krpepe - 8th-Jun-21, 03:36 AM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by DPJ - 8th-Jun-21, 05:07 AM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Krpepe - 12th-Jun-21, 07:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)