Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1/24 In car camera
#3

(7th-Jun-21, 05:11 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Hello Kevin,
I thin you will find that you only get decent video if the car is running slowly. Capturing actual race footage and incidents will be very challenging and require bright lighting.

Leo


Leo,

I am thinking of trying a FPV camera from a drone. I have the goggles and would be able to record that way. I think that might be a better fit.

Kevin
[+] 1 member Likes Krpepe's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
1/24 In car camera - by Krpepe - 7th-Jun-21, 04:56 PM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Scuderia_Turini - 7th-Jun-21, 05:11 PM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Krpepe - 7th-Jun-21, 05:20 PM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Scuderia_Turini - 7th-Jun-21, 11:45 PM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Krpepe - 8th-Jun-21, 03:36 AM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by DPJ - 8th-Jun-21, 05:07 AM
RE: 1/24 In car camera - by Krpepe - 12th-Jun-21, 07:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)