28th-May-21, 11:58 AM
Alan
Say your car on the World Wide Chat this week. Based on my memories of the 1:1 car, and how I want the car to look (I know...I know...) I have set my wheels inside the arches to get the body down as low as possible...
So it is what it is, and this will just have to be my starting point.
Was going to put a Scaleauto 18k Baby Sprinter in it, but having seen yours, now I'm thinking maybe I have found a home for my Pro-Slot PS4001 37k S-can...
I'm thinking I will be going for an SRC spung guide, a couple of drivers heads from some abandoned GT3 interiors, I have one spare crown gear in my box (possibly a 29t) and I should have a pinion gear to suit that will get the car up and running for testing purposes.
For me, the hardest part is working out how to attach the body to the chassis using the Amato kit of parts provided...
Say your car on the World Wide Chat this week. Based on my memories of the 1:1 car, and how I want the car to look (I know...I know...) I have set my wheels inside the arches to get the body down as low as possible...
So it is what it is, and this will just have to be my starting point.
Was going to put a Scaleauto 18k Baby Sprinter in it, but having seen yours, now I'm thinking maybe I have found a home for my Pro-Slot PS4001 37k S-can...
I'm thinking I will be going for an SRC spung guide, a couple of drivers heads from some abandoned GT3 interiors, I have one spare crown gear in my box (possibly a 29t) and I should have a pinion gear to suit that will get the car up and running for testing purposes.
For me, the hardest part is working out how to attach the body to the chassis using the Amato kit of parts provided...
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)