Mid North Coast Slot Car Group - MNCSCG
A small group of guys that currently race every Wednesday in Taree, Old Bar and Forster areas on private home tracks.
Our tracks consist of two MrTrax 2-Lane tracks, one MrTrax 4-Lane and one ex-club 4-Lane track. All our tracks utilise Race Coordinator software and Start/Finish Gantry's, three of our tracks utilise custom home made gantry hardware while myself (Shenanigans Raceway) is utilising the TrackMate gantry hardware.
I am actively advertising our small group of guys and doing what I can to bring in new members, I would like to get some evenings or weekend racing happening, if you are interested, please reach out for a chat.
Due to us utilising private home tracks, there is a necessary requirement to be vetted by the other three track owners, which I think is fair. To do this vetting, I will open my private home and track to new people for this vetting.
'Shenanigans Raceway' is located in Taree, NSW, 2430 on the Mid North Coast, my private home 4-Lane MrTrax track.
Shenanigans Raceway
1:24 and 1:32 Scale Slot Car track
definition:
- silly or high-spirited behaviour; mischief.
- mischievous activity or manoeuvring
NSW Slot Car Group (NSWSCG)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nswslotcargroup
A small group of guys that currently race every Wednesday in Taree, Old Bar and Forster areas on private home tracks.
Our tracks consist of two MrTrax 2-Lane tracks, one MrTrax 4-Lane and one ex-club 4-Lane track. All our tracks utilise Race Coordinator software and Start/Finish Gantry's, three of our tracks utilise custom home made gantry hardware while myself (Shenanigans Raceway) is utilising the TrackMate gantry hardware.
I am actively advertising our small group of guys and doing what I can to bring in new members, I would like to get some evenings or weekend racing happening, if you are interested, please reach out for a chat.
Due to us utilising private home tracks, there is a necessary requirement to be vetted by the other three track owners, which I think is fair. To do this vetting, I will open my private home and track to new people for this vetting.
'Shenanigans Raceway' is located in Taree, NSW, 2430 on the Mid North Coast, my private home 4-Lane MrTrax track.
Shenanigans Raceway
1:24 and 1:32 Scale Slot Car track
definition:
- silly or high-spirited behaviour; mischief.
- mischievous activity or manoeuvring
NSW Slot Car Group (NSWSCG)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nswslotcargroup

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)