18th-May-19, 02:29 PM
^^^
Dunno !
I Credited FlickR user " Novamentus" and he has a lot of slot car photographs (including some rare Lancia LC1 cars that I also have).
Found the image by Google-ing Healey 100. I don't think it is actually a BN1 - apologies to Ed, but as you say, its a nice car :-)
Edit - Looks like it is "Phil Jones" (UK)
Leo
Dunno !
I Credited FlickR user " Novamentus" and he has a lot of slot car photographs (including some rare Lancia LC1 cars that I also have).
Found the image by Google-ing Healey 100. I don't think it is actually a BN1 - apologies to Ed, but as you say, its a nice car :-)
Edit - Looks like it is "Phil Jones" (UK)
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)