14th-May-21, 08:06 PM
I received my VIP set for Xmas 1962..........my father bought it at the London toy fair in 1962, and brought it back to Canada.
While the track/controllers are long gone, I still have my original cars..........they have had several sets of braid, motor brushes, and tyres, but, they still run like new.....(which was very smooth and quiet, but, not the quickest)
While I have repainted/redecaled most everything else, these have been left as original,....including the paper roundels/numbers.
![[Image: 2013-02-16-23-09-13.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/SxLZrw6m/2013-02-16-23-09-13.jpg)
And a very rare bird indeed........the mythical "straightnose" sharknose Ferrari 156.
This one had new paper decals applied several years ago.
While the track/controllers are long gone, I still have my original cars..........they have had several sets of braid, motor brushes, and tyres, but, they still run like new.....(which was very smooth and quiet, but, not the quickest)
While I have repainted/redecaled most everything else, these have been left as original,....including the paper roundels/numbers.
![[Image: 2013-02-16-23-09-13.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/SxLZrw6m/2013-02-16-23-09-13.jpg)
And a very rare bird indeed........the mythical "straightnose" sharknose Ferrari 156.
This one had new paper decals applied several years ago.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)