Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSR F1 "Rosberg" finished
#2

The mustard yellow rather than the usual red really does make you look at the car with fresh eyes.

For me, it's the decal work that stands out. The last time I put a decal on a model I must have been around 12 years old...is it still a case of floating one in a saucer of water and then sliding it into position, or has technology moved on?

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSR F1 "Rosberg" finished - by chrisguyw - 14th-May-21, 02:29 PM
RE: NSR F1 "Rosberg" finished - by BAracer - 14th-May-21, 02:53 PM
RE: NSR F1 "Rosberg" finished - by chrisguyw - 14th-May-21, 03:39 PM
RE: NSR F1 "Rosberg" finished - by Scuderia_Turini - 14th-May-21, 11:38 PM
RE: NSR F1 "Rosberg" finished - by 964rh - 15th-May-21, 08:06 PM
RE: NSR F1 "Rosberg" finished - by chrisguyw - 15th-May-21, 09:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)