Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello
#8

cool yes we have the same ideas on the best racing and yes kind of still building my group and classes but no magnets 

would be great to catch up one day 

what part of victoria do you live race from . are you interested in traveling to race slot cars ? 

I am loctaed in Shepparton and welcome any vistors any time 

I love to get around and try see what others have 

I have a face book page Mikes Miniature Motorland 

Mike
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello - by m.b.r103@hotmail.com - 24th-Jan-21, 01:56 AM
RE: Hello - by Journey Man - 24th-Jan-21, 05:16 AM
RE: Hello - by Scuderia_Turini - 24th-Jan-21, 07:03 AM
RE: Hello - by woodcote - 24th-Jan-21, 07:43 AM
RE: Hello - by rallyhub - 24th-Jan-21, 08:04 AM
RE: Hello - by KensRedZed - 24th-Jan-21, 02:27 PM
RE: Hello - by Gpa113 - 24th-Jan-21, 09:44 PM
RE: Hello - by m.b.r103@hotmail.com - 13th-May-21, 11:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)