13th-May-21, 08:22 AM
Try as I might, when I see something like this 'Vanquish' Denny Hulme McLaren, I can't help but keep on spending
I paid a little more than I did for the Castrol BRM (see post #72) but not much. No more than half the NOS dealer prices, probably less when you see the way they seem to be going. The crystal case let this one down initially. Very grubby and with lots of old sellotape and 'tack' left from even older tape, it cleaned up easily with white spirit then hot water and washing up liquid.
However, the contents speaks for itself. Again sold as 'Used' but it shows no sign that it has been, other than slightly glazed original braids.
Got to love these Can Am cars.
I paid a little more than I did for the Castrol BRM (see post #72) but not much. No more than half the NOS dealer prices, probably less when you see the way they seem to be going. The crystal case let this one down initially. Very grubby and with lots of old sellotape and 'tack' left from even older tape, it cleaned up easily with white spirit then hot water and washing up liquid.
However, the contents speaks for itself. Again sold as 'Used' but it shows no sign that it has been, other than slightly glazed original braids.
Got to love these Can Am cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)