Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wheels
#1

Hi all

As I get more into sorting some of my project cars, I'm struggling for some reason on wheels and tyres and how to order

for example - 

MRRC 2.7 911 RS kit

1:1 car uses Fuchs 185/70/15 front an 215/60/15 rear, should I use these figures as the basis for the slot car wheels (15 x 6 equiv front and 15 x 8 equiv rear)

And then tyres in two different profiles for 15" wheels

I can usually work stuff out like this but I'm stuffed if I can get my head round it
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Wheels - by 964rh - 11th-May-21, 01:42 PM
RE: Wheels - by Nonfractal - 11th-May-21, 01:57 PM
RE: Wheels - by BAracer - 11th-May-21, 06:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)