8th-May-21, 03:54 PM
NonF
How heavy do we go with the lead???
Brunos small car in the last series was 65g I recall.
100g is Pauls' suggested optimum weight for a big car
Dennis says don't go heavy with urethanes
I'm off to do a deep dive of the build data for all the cars in the last series, although I don't think there is a datasheet with all the entrant on. I will try and cobble one together for us.
How heavy do we go with the lead???
Brunos small car in the last series was 65g I recall.
100g is Pauls' suggested optimum weight for a big car
Dennis says don't go heavy with urethanes
I'm off to do a deep dive of the build data for all the cars in the last series, although I don't think there is a datasheet with all the entrant on. I will try and cobble one together for us.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)